Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pre-Order "Faith Without Borders" now on Amazon

You can now pre-order Faith Without Borders on Amazon.

Click here to pre-order it.

While it is currently available for purchase on the publisher's website, getting it officially on Amazon for pre-order is a big deal for publishing, so I wanted to let you know its progress.

Also, keep an eye out for the book signings that are coming up over the next few weeks, for now in Dallas, TX, and soon to be in Huntsville, AL, as well.  You can check those out here.

Finally, you can also now check out bonus material on my website, Faith Without Borders.  For now, it just has one item, but I hope to add more later.


Feel free to re-post this blog and share it on social media to get the word out about the pre-release.  This book is about prayer and about missions, and I hope other Christians will share this same passion as I do about both topics, as both books were written from my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment