Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Just in - Official Release Date for "Faith Without Borders"!



Sorry for a second post in one day, but I just received word this morning from my book's Marketing Consultant that the official release date for Faith Without Borders is May 5 of this year.  You can pre-purchase the book here or purchase the book on or near the release date on places like Amazon.com.

Also, the two movies I was an extra in should be released later this year.  Keep an eye out on the movies Streets of Harvest (where I play a Police Station Officer) and Carter High (where I play the Marshall High waterboy).  I also worked on set of the movie Aria Appleton, and it's set to finish filming this weekend and go into post-production.

2015 has been an exciting year, and half-way through I will also be moving overseas.  God's been providing a lot of opportunities, and I am very thankful and grateful for what He's done so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment