Friday, November 1, 2013

Next Writing

Greetings readers,

I was considering participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month), which is this month.  However, for that, you have to start a novel from scratch, and I already have several unfinished novels, plus, you also have to spend a lot of time per day writing.

I have decided to attempt to finish two sequels to my first book In Peril's Way instead.  So far, I have written about 1/3 of both novels.  When I am finished, I might publish them separately, or I might end up publishing them together as a trilogy.

You can find out more about the sequels here (along with an excerpt of each one):
Unexpected Case
Up In the Air

I am still busy with Partnership Development with Wycliffe Bible Translators, so I won't be working much on these sequels, but I do hope to finish them by 2014 or 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment